Riders, visit our Ride Day Info for Riders page.
The Ride for Kids has a new site this year – but we haven’t gone far!
- Ride Headquarters is now located at the Rodman Truck Center, 101 Washington St. in Foxboro.(Corner of Rte. 1 and Lincoln Rd.)
- Riders and volunteers will park at 95 Washington Street, just North of Ride Headquarters. Be sure to download your Volunteer Parking Permit.
- The Start and Finish lines will now be located at the Lafayette House, on the corner of Rte. 1 and Pine St.
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled shift start time to allow ample time for parking and check-in.
- Print your Volunteer (V) Parking Permit and place it on your driver’s side dashboard before approaching the Ride.
- Volunteers will park at 95 Washington Street, on Rte. 1 just North of Ride Headquarters.
- Should this lot fill, parking staff from VPNE will direct you to the next available lot.
- Handicapped accessible parking is available at Headquarters. Please have your placard visible.
- After parking, proceed to the Volunteer Tent to check in for your shift.
- You will receive a volunteer t-shirt shirt. Please wear the shirt for the duration of your shift. If you are wearing layers, your volunteer shirt should be the top layer. Only registered volunteers will receive a t-shirt.
- The Volunteer Tent staff will direct you to your assigned location and captain.
DURING YOUR SHIFT
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather. You will be outdoors and, in most instances, standing for the duration of your shift.
- Please do not leave your assigned post until your shift is scheduled to end or you are otherwise instructed.
- Absolutely no alcohol is to be consumed during your volunteer shift.
LOST & FOUND
- Lost & Found is located at the Welcome Tent
- If you find an unattended item in your volunteer area, please turn it in to the Welcome Tent.
- If you are a WATER STOP volunteer, please report directly to your Water Stop. You are welcome to come back to HQ for the BBQ after your shift!
- If you are signed up for an HQ SPOTTER shift, please be sure to have a cell phone with you during your shift.
- If you are signed up for a CHEERING shift, please feel free to bring homemade signs to cheer on the riders