Riders, visit our Ride Day Info for Riders page.
- Ride Headquarters is located at the Rodman Truck Center, 1 Lincoln Rd. in Foxboro.(Corner of Rte. 1 and Lincoln Rd.)
- Riders and volunteers will park at 95 Washington Street, just North of Ride Headquarters. Be sure to download your Volunteer Parking Permit.
- The Start and Finish lines will be located at the Lafayette House, on the corner of Rte. 1 and Pine St.
- Please plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled shift start time to allow ample time for parking and check-in.
- Print your Volunteer (V) Parking Permit and place it on your driver’s side dashboard before approaching the Ride.
- Volunteers will park at 95 Washington Street, on Rte. 1 just North of Ride Headquarters. Should this lot fill, parking staff from VPNE will direct you to the next available lot.
- Handicapped accessible parking is available at Headquarters. Please have your placard visible.
- After parking, follow the orange "Rider and Volunteer" signs to Headquarters. Proceed to the Volunteer Tent to check in for your shift. You'll find the Volnteer Tent on your right when entering Headquarters.
- You will receive a blue volunteer t-shirt shirt. Please wear the shirt for the duration of your shift. If you are wearing layers, your volunteer shirt should be the top layer. Only registered volunteers will receive a t-shirt.
- The Volunteer Tent staff will direct you to your assigned location and captain.
DURING YOUR SHIFT
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather. You will be outdoors and, in most instances, standing for the duration of your shift.
- Please do not leave your assigned post until your shift is scheduled to end or you are otherwise instructed.
- Absolutely no alcohol is to be consumed during your volunteer shift.
LOST & FOUND
- Lost & Found is located at the Welcome Tent
- If you find an unattended item in your volunteer area, please turn it in to the Welcome Tent.
- If you are a WATER STOP volunteer, please report directly to your Water Stop. You are welcome to come back to HQ for the BBQ after your shift!
- If you are signed up for an HQ SPOTTER shift, please be sure to have a cell phone with you during your shift.
- If you are signed up for a CHEERING shift, please feel free to bring homemade signs to cheer on the riders