Who is excited to visit the happiest place on earth?! We know that those traveling to Walt Disney World for our 28th annual Disney for Kids (DFK) trip sure are! Rodman for Kids and all DFK chaperones are making sure that this trip is the safest visit on earth.
Here are the safety precautions we are taking to make sure the children, chaperones, & families remain safe, while enjoying themselves:
- All guidelines have been reviewed by all participants.
- Health check screenings will be conducted daily.
- Contingency plans are in place if a kid or chaperone should fall ill during the trip.
- All participants will be given KN95 masks to wear during travel as well as individual hand sanitizers.
- DFK participants are expected to wear masks as instructed and in accordance with policies set forth by the airlines, hotel, transportation companies and theme parks. These policies include but not limited to time in airports, on airlines, during transit, and when indoors when not actively eating or drinking.
- Clean masks will be issued daily, as well as disposable surgical masks and cloth masks readily available throughout the week.
- All chaperones have been fully vaccinated.
- All participants will take a COVID-19 test within 72 hours of departure.
- Modified sleeping arrangements have been made to allow for fewer persons per hotel room.
- The safety protocols set forth by the Walt Disney World Parks and Universal Studios will be reviewed and followed by participants.
- The group will travel in small cohorts and avoid overcrowded spaces to the best of their ability throughout the trip.
- Boys & Girls Club of Dorchester’s Medical Advisor will be available for health-related questions and consultation during the trip.
With all of these protocols in place, we are confident that our kids will have a magical AND safe time at Walt Disney World and Universal Studios! Thank you so much for supporting Disney for Kids. Be sure to keep an eye on our social media pages for a peek into the magic of Disney for Kids 2021!