Do you love to ride a bicycle?
Do you want to give back to your community by raising funds to help at-risk kids?
If you answered YES to both of those questions, you should consider signing up to ride in the 29th Annual Rodman Ride for Kids, to be held in Foxboro on Saturday, September 21, 2019 Registration is open now for the #1 single-day athletic event in the nation supporting at-risk kids.
Here’s how to sign up:
- Go to our website and click on “Register for Ride.”
- Select one of our Affiliated Charities you’d like to support with your ride. Can’t decide? Select Rodman Ride for Kids and ride to support all 40+ Affiliated Charities!
- You’ll be directed to the registration homepage for the organization you choose. Now, click “Register” again and you’ll be on your way!
You can choose from either the 25 or 50 mile route. Both routes start and finish at Ride HQ in Foxboro, include water stops, and are well-supported by our Road Crew volunteers
- 50 miles, departing at 9:00 am
- 25 miles, rolling start beginning at 10:15 am
You’ll commit to raising $1,500 to support the Affiliated Charity of your choice. Because all event expenses are underwritten, 100% of every donation you receive will directly benefit the kids! The Ride for Kids office and your chosen Affiliated Charity can help you with fundraising tips every step of the way!
The Ride for Kids has raised over $134 million for at-risk kids so far, and with your help we’ll raise millions more this year!
Be a part of something big. Register to Ride!