Charity Partner Resources
Partner Information & Guidelines
Thursday, October 5th – In person at Rodman for Kids office (required)
Past Meetings & Resources
2023 Ride for Kids Charity Partner Kick Off Meeting
2023 Ride for Kids Logistics Meeting
Leadership Development Community
Professional Development Session Sign Ups
- Wednesday, July 12th @ 12-1PM via Zoom – Rider Recruitment, Engagement, & Fundraising Open Discussion
- Thursday, July 27th @ 9:30-11:30AM at Rodman for Kids office – Learning Differences Simulation Training
- Thursday, August 10th @ 11:30AM-12:30PM via Zoom – Navigating the Changing Tides of Tech: Implications & Strategies for Nonprofits
- Wednesday, October 4th @ 11AM-12PM via Zoom – We Want to Throw (or Bring Back, or Adjust) Our Gala (or Event). Now What?
- Tuesday, October 24th @ 11AM-1PM at Rodman for Kids office – How to Drive Donations with Storytelling – Even Around Difficult Issues
- Thursday, November 2nd @ 12-1PM via Zoom – Gala & Auction Management Platforms
- Thursday, November 9th @ 11AM-12PM via Zoom – The Art of Storytelling at Your Event
Participant Toolkit: This toolkit for participants is available on our website and linked on every participant’s homepage
Rider Webinars – Zoom links coming soon; all riders encouraged to join at least one webinar
- Tuesday, August 8th @ 12-12:30PM
- Tuesday, August 29th @4:30-5PM
- Wednesday, September 13th @ 7-7:30AM
Training Videos: Some great refresher videos for everyone or first step for new DonorDrive users.
Donor Drive Offline Gift Guidelines: As a reminder, all offline donations should go to your organization, not to the Rodman for Kids office. Please adhere to these guidelines to ensure your data is accurately tracked and accounted for in our system.
Knowledge Base: Below are some key articles you’ll find helpful, but there are many more resources available in Donor Drive’s Knowledge Base! Note you must be logged in to our admin account on Donor Drive to access the Knowledge Base.
Sample Content From Charity Partners
Below are a number of emails and documents that your fellow Charity Partners. You are welcome to borrow their ideas!
Tips for Friendraising Graphic – Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters
Triathlon Emails – The Boston House
Young Leaders Council Commitment Packet – The Sports Museum
Rider Guide – from Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro South
Sample Press Release – from Rodman for Kids
Virtual Participant Email – from Strong Women Strong Girls
Employee Recruiting Idea – from UMass Memorial
Website Recruitment Idea – from Trinity Boston Connects
Youth Team Fundraising Ideas – from ConfiKids
Team Update email – from Confikids
Email to newly registered participants – from Wildflower
How to Recruit Participants – from Wildflower
Talking Points for Participants – from Wildflower
Branding, Marketing & Events
Brand Guide: Please adhere to the guidelines to ensure accurate branding for Rodman for Kids.
Hashtags – #Rodman4Kids #Ride4Kids #Celebration4Kids #Theatre4Kids #Disney4Kids
Please do not use any logo other than the ones listed below in accordance with our Brand Guide.
The Rodman for Kids 501(c)3 number is 04-3329283